Thursday, July 3, 2008

What are Mountains and Molehills in My World?

Hello out there! So, here I go joining the blogging bandwagon.

I am thinking this is going to be mostly a food blog. I want to display the cakes (mountains) and cookies (molehills) that I make! I love baking a tad bit more than cooking as it is much more therapeutic for me. Baking cakes and cookies just happens to be an outlet for me to sort out my thoughts and problems-and relax!- as I create something yummy. Who knows, perhaps I will also share with you what was on my mind at the time I was baking..my personal mountains and molehills..

While you wait for my first sweet blog, check out the brownies I made back in May 2008. At the time, I was trying to find a good recipe for our ripening bananas, when lo and behold.. I found this challenge! It was so exciting to see a picture of mine on the Food Channel's web site!! My version and picture of the recipe is the last one on the page, with the bananas!! Here's the site:

http://www.foodtv.ca/BLOG/archive/2008/06/02/may-cooking-club-challenge-results-part-iii-chocolate-banana-brownies.aspx

If you like chocolate and bananas, try them out!
PS: I am actually not a huge huge fan of bananas myself..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coolest name EVER for a blog!!! It also looks fantastic!!!!

Its a good thing I took up the sport of running eh? ;)

Unknown said...

Cool... good for you!! Just don't let Christian be the only one to get to sample..

Rys

Unknown said...

Hey! Very professional looking blog! When you gonna cook me something woman!